Pets: Trained dogs are permitted in all private rooms and accommodations (this does not include the Bunk Room); all other pets are not permitted on the property. A one time cleaning fee of $45 USD applies. Excessive damage or additional cleaning required will be charged to the card on file.
• Dogs that are outdoors on the property must be under the supervision of the owner at all times.
- Keep your pet on a leash on the Barefoot Hills Hotel grounds at all times
- For your pet’s safety, we require pets not be left unattended in the guest cabins
- Please pick up after your pet
- We ask dog owners to be mindful of resident wildlife
- Any damage incurred to the cabin by the pet is the responsibility of the guest
- Please indicate that you are traveling with a pet in the Notes field when completing your reservation online
- Please note, there is a 2 dog maximum in all private rooms
Quiet Hours on the property are from 10pm-8am. We ask that guests are respectful of others to ensure everyone has a peaceful and enjoyable stay.
Cancellations: All reservations cancelled or changed within 30 days of initial booking date are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- Cancellations made within 8 to 30 days of booking may receive a $ credit to be applied to a stay at prevailing rates anytime within the next 6 month window.
- Cancellations within 7 days prior to arrival are not eligible for future credit and will be completely forfeited.
Firearms: It is our company policy that we do not allow anyone (including off-duty law enforcement officers) to possess firearms of any kind in any of our domestic hotels.
The only exceptions to this policy are:
- Sworn federal, state or local law enforcement officers while on official business and who are required to carry weapons while off-duty in the jurisdiction by statute, ordinance or rule.
- Insured and/or bonded armored car service employees under contract to the hotel, hotel guests, tenants or concessionaires when required by law or for insurance.
- Airline flight crew members authorized by federal law who have current and valid credentials issued by the Department of Homeland Security/TSA as Federal Flight Deck Officers (“FFDOs”).
Our rooms do not come with private safes, nor do we maintain any safe deposit boxes at the front desk that can be utilized for the purpose of storing weapons.
It is our intention to simply provide a reasonable degree of safety and security at all times for every guest, tenant, customer
Should a guest, etc., violate this rule, he or she is hereby placed on notice that neither Barefoot Hills, LLC nor any of its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees or agents will be liable for any theft of any firearm brought into our hotels. Further, any such guest who violates this rule shall INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Barefoot Hills, LLC and any of its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees or agents found liable for any harm or damages resulting from the presence of that weapon in one of our hotels.