Parking: Parking is available for guests during their stay, and included in the room rate. For guests wishing to leave their vehicle– we do assess a $10 USD per day parking fee beyond checkout date, maximum of 7 days.
Pets: Trained small to medium size dogs are permitted in our Eco Cabin accommodations (this does not include our Deluxe Eco Cabin) and only one dog is permitted in the accommodation; all other pets are not permitted on the property. A one time cleaning fee of $45 USD applies. Excessive damage or additional cleaning required will be charged to the card on file. A pet policy wavier is required and will be provided by Barefoot Hills.
• Dogs that are outdoors on the property must be under the supervision of the owner at all times, and on a leash.
- Keep your pet on a leash on the Barefoot Hills grounds at all times
- For your pet’s safety, we require pets not be left unattended in the guest cabins
- Please pick up after your pet
- We ask dog owners to be mindful of resident wildlife
- Any damage incurred to the cabin by the pet is the responsibility of the guest
- Please indicate that you are traveling with a pet in the Notes field when completing your reservation online
- No more than one dog per Eco Cabin (pets are not permitted in the Deluxe Eco Cabin)
Cancellations: Cancellations must be made 7 days or more prior to arrival are entitled to a full refund; Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival are non-refundable, non-transferable, and have no credit value. A date change to a reservation is treated as a cancellation and rebooking. Credit for the re-booking shall be given in the same terms as the refund stated above. Date changes made within 7 days of arrival will not have a credit applied to the new booking.
Firearms: It is company our policy that we do not allow anyone (including off duty law enforcement officers) to possess firearms of any kind in any of our domestic hotels.
The only exceptions to this policy are:
- Sworn federal, state or local law enforcement officers while on official business and, when off duty, when required to carry weapons in the jurisdiction by statute, ordinance or rule.
- Insured and/or bonded armored car service employees under contract to the hotel, hotel guests, tenants or concessionaires, when required by law or for insurance.
- Airline flight crew members authorized by federal law who have current and valid credentials issued by the Department of Homeland Security/TSA as Federal Flight Deck Officers (“FFDOs”).
Our rooms do not come with private safes, nor do we maintain any safe deposit boxes at the front desk that can be utilized for the purpose of storing weapons.
It is our intention is simply to provide a reasonable degree of safety and security at all times for every guest, tenant, customer and visitor coming onto our property.
Should a guest, etc., violate this rule, he or she is hereby placed on notice that neither Barefoot Hills, LLC nor any of its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees or agents will be liable for any theft of any firearm brought into our hotels. Further, any such guest who violates this rule shall INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Barefoot Hills, LLC and any of its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees or agents found liable for any harm or damages resulting from the presence of that weapon in one of our hotels.