2020 THRU-HIKer Package
Available February 9, 2020 - May 31, 2020
- One night in a Bunk in the Hiker Hostel accommodation
- To-go Breakfast Pack
- Upgraded room of your choice (subject to availability)
- Shuttle to Hiker Hostel and Barefoot Hills from either North Springs MARTA or Gainesville Bus Station (see below for scheduled times)
- Shuttle from Hiker Hostel and Barefoot Hills to Springer Mountain or Amicalola Falls the following morning to begin your Thru-Hike
We have fuel and hiking essentials available for purchase. For our hikers that prefer a private room at our Barefoot Hills property, we also serve beer, wine, and food in our Hills cafe, so you can relax before beginning your Thru-Hike.
For those traveling with pets, Barefoot Hills allows dogs in their private rooms, however, we do not allow dogs at Hiker Hostel due to communal living areas.
NOTE: Please choose multiple shuttles in the quantity tab if you're bringing multiple people in your party
* North Springs MARTA pickup is every day at 2:30pm
* Gainesville Greyhound Bus Station pickup is on Wednesdays at 3:00pm
* Springer Mountain and Amicalola Falls dropoff leaves Barefoot Hills at 8:00am and Hiker Hostel at
** Please note that all MARTA and Greyhound station shuttles are non-refundable
Please note tax is 13% (5% hotel and 8% sales)
This is a one-stop-shop for starting your NOBO journey on the Appalachian Trail. Book your bunk and shuttles together and receive a discount on your bunk rate (rate shown is discounted rate).
- A Bunk in our co-ed, sociable, shared-space at our Hiker Hostel location
- Upgrade to a private accommodation at our Barefoot Hills location and receive a 10% discount on the regular room rate
- Includes a complimentary continental breakfast with fruit, cereal, toast, yogurt, hard boiled eggs and coffee
- Dogs are welcome to join you in one of our private accommodations for a $45 pet fee, per stay. We do not allow dogs at the Hiker Hostel due to the shared space.
- Pickup from North Springs MARTA station daily at 2:30PM
- Pickup from Gainesville Greyhound Bus Station Wednesdays at 3PM
- Drop-off at Amicalola Falls (departs daily from Barefoot Hills at 8AM and Hiker Hostel at 8:15AM)
- Drop-off at Springer Mountain parking lot (departs daily from Barefoot Hills at 8AM and Hiker Hostel at 8:15AM)
- One night in one of our accommodations
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Shuttle pickup at North Springs MARTA train station at either 1:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m. ET, with opportunity to stock up on supplies before arriving at Barefoot Hills
- Complimentary continental breakfast, and 8:30 a.m. ET morning shuttle to either Amicalola Falls or Springer Mountain trail starts
Please note tax is 12% (5% hotel and 7% sales)